Future Gymnastics Camps - Including day trips!
- General camp welcomes everyone age 5+ and no experience is necessary.
- Our days are packed with activities tailored to the theme of the week.
- We have 3 sessions of gymnastics every day with a break in between each session. The sessions consist of structured gymnastics on equipment, free time where gymnasts can practice more of what they want, clinic sessions which are skill specific focused, routines & group shows and mini competitions or challenges.
- All gymnasts get issued with a sticker chart for the day to encourage good listening, achievements and winning competitions. They are able to keep these charts and take them home when the week is over.
- PRO camp is available for gymnasts in a development group of higher. These camp days are more structured, the gymnasts will play less games and the equipment rotations will be longer. Gymnasts are expected to be able to work more independently on stations in order to gain valuable knowledge of specific skills. PRO camp is considerably harder than general camp and should only be booked by the more serious gymnast with a good skill base.
- Mini camp is welcoming gymnasts age 3-5 for pre school gymnastics. The equipment is smaller and the sessions are tailored to motor skills, balancing and coordination. Mini camp sessions are 2.5 hours long with a small break in the middle.
- All our venues have artistic equipment including floor, vault, bars, beam, air track, double mini trampette, fast track and trampette.
- Our camp days are staffed 1:10 and all staff hold an enhanced DBS check.
- The lead coach on the day is a minimum of a level 2 BG qualified.
- We have a worry free venue inside our school facilities.
- Future Gymnastics have been running camps for over 7 years now and have always been incredibly popular in the local community.
- Lunch with plenty of snacks
- A refillable water bottle
- Ensure your gymnasts are dressed appropriately with no hoods, zips, baggy clothing
- Ensure all jewellery is removed prior to arriving
- Pack 50p to purchase a few sweets from the tuck shop (50p is plenty)
- Coombe Wood School, Melville Avenue, Croydon, CR2 7HY
- Woodfield School, Stanley Park Road, Carshalton, SM5 3HW
- Future Gymnastics include optional day trips in camp.
- To qualify for the camps you must be signed into a general or pro camp and must be 5+
- There is a surcharge of £5 to cover travel for each gymnast coming on the trip.
- All gymnasts must travel on the coach with FG staff. Public transport or meeting at the destination is not possible.
- Gymnasts will be issued a time slot. Either morning or afternoon. At registration, we will confirm these details with you and your child will be issued a wrist band which relates to their time slot. It is important these wrist bands remain on the children all day. They have 2 Future Gymnastics emergency contact numbers on.
- Children will be given a high vis pullover for the travelling and until we are inside our activity. If they need to be removed to participate we will collect them and hand them back out for the journey home.
- Children will be grouped 1:10 to a staff member on the trip. All staff are DBS, safe guarding and first aid trained.
- The camp day timings will remain the same and children will be at their venue for lunch time.
- Children do not need money, they do not need to take back packs. Please do not let them bring valuables with them on the day trips.
- Trips have been sourced locally and the price is included with your camp day.
- Please check the booking form to see what day and what activity is planned for the upcoming camp.
Book a weekly or after school class
Weekly and after school classes are a great way for children to experience gymnastics with their friends in the familiar surroundings. Check availability and book your space.
Choose from our vast range of clinics
Clinics focus one one particular skill for an entire hour. We give gymnasts the fundamental skills and progressions they need in order to achieve the desired skill. Book today.
Camp is back! Book your space today.
Anyone can join us for holiday camps. You do not need to be a member of Future Gymnastics, or have previous gymnastics experience in order to have fun over the school holidays!